Mac Support

Bryann
I want to download the file but it doesn't support Mac... Does it support Mac or am I doing something wrong. Need a response quickly

P.S - Im an old old old admin (made the first terrible looking batman suit and I made the God Robes along with other things in the game) My admin name used to be "Bryan" but it seems that it has been taken since the last time I was playing (seeing as Bone wiped the servers for some reason)

Re: Mac Support

insomniac
The endless client was not designed to work on mac's! Check out this link I'm pretty sure you can run the program with wine,but I am not 100% http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYISVQBBkJI This a tutorial on using wine. Hope this helps!