Map for a v24 craft?

Zoey(Infect)
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s537/ZoeySparklez/Oasis_zps3102622d.png

Hey hey, Zoey again! This map is rather small, I know; it's only meant to be for a crafting vendor/quest vendor, or what fits most. I hope you all like it!<3!

~P.S.
               Sorry you have to go to the link, it's the only way I could include part of the map. Hope you enjoy!! xoxoxo<3
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. ~William Dement

Re: Map for a v24 craft?

Cirras
Administrator
Generally the greece tiles don't mix well with other tiles. The white marble/grass/trees seem out of place. I'd stick to a theme and not break it too much, focus more on giving the maps depth. Really make use of that space.
The cake is a lie.