Mapper Application

Modifier
That's right y'all, ""Bones Prodigy"" as I was once Called has Returned.

I'm applying for Mapper Adminship. Now There is no Map's on here now, but they will Soon be Added to this Post. As I take More and More Pictures and Seeing as how Right now I am extremely Busy.

When the maps are Posted, Lemme know what ya Think ;D

Re: Mapper Application

Cirras
Administrator
I remember the whole deal with the Prodigies and such back in the day. Why did you leave the team in the first place? Seeing your maps would be good!
The cake is a lie.