Marri Anna's New Admin App

marrianna
Let me start with how much I Love BU!  I have been a faithful and active member for going on 2 years now.  I have been on EO servers for about 7-8 yrs total.  I have a decent reputation with most players as well as admins.  Most of us have been friends for the majority of my EO/BU life!!  Yes, I have made mistakes in the past, which i humbly regret but I feel like I have made up for them in the dedication and loyalty I have shown to BU.   I am kind, fair, loyal, honest, helpful, respectful, bright, fun, friendly, tolerant when needed, understanding, compassionate, and an all around decent person!  I have few enemies and usually it is because those people don't take the time to get to know me.  I feel like I could work well along side the other admins on staff.  I could be a good fit for the admin team and would LOVE the opportunity to prove myself.  If given this promotion, I promise to be fair, respectful, and helpful in any way I can.  Please show your support by commenting below. Thank you Friends!! <3

If your problems can be solved by throwing a bag of money at them, they aren't problems.  They are opportunities.

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

tide
would do the job well  <i like this xD

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

conflate
I support you. Good luck!

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

blueluna
Good luck Marri!!! Would be fun working with you!!!

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

Sensation (mizore)
Marri is a great player :) always helping where needed. :) /supported

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

hiuku
I give my support / Dont really know that well , but I have only heard good things about you. Good Luck Marri ..

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

Song
Marrianna has been such a good friend for all these years and although her and I are very close, that is not the primary reason I support her interest in an administrative position. Being an adult she understands how to talk to people and solve problems. Having an adolescent child she knows how to use tough love as discipline while maintaining a fair and nurturing approach. She does not stand for bullying or malicious behavior that goes against BU rules and morals furthering my belief that she would uphold a level of helpful courtesy and respect to bridge the gap between player and administrator.

Marrianna is helpful and welcoming to new players. She is knowledgeable of items and npcs without needing to look at the list. She has many years of experience, here and on original Endless Online (since the early days.) Marrianna is considerate and amiable, attracting all manor of friends on every server she is part of, thus enhancing diversity and population. For these reasons I feel that Marrianna would be a valuable addition to the existing administrative staff on Bones Underground.
true love conquers all.

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

Unibear
Good Luck Marri :)

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

Scouser
This isn't my support but this isn't me saying she shouldn't be admin either i think she'd be a good candidate for the admin position i just don't see you online enough.

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

marrianna
Thank you guys. I appreciate the support very much.  <3

Clovera, you really brightened my day. You are such a dear friend. <3<3

Ryan, Thank you for the kind words.  You are right, I haven't been on as often as I used to be.  I can be, however.  I only work a few hours a day so being here would not be an issue.
If your problems can be solved by throwing a bag of money at them, they aren't problems.  They are opportunities.

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

Samularis
Very nice app. Good luck Marri

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

Baby
Good Luck =)

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

xthirtycalx
let me first start off by saying Marri needs a life lol jk =] i support her being admin because i know she will be great at it. ive been married to others in this game but she knocks them all away =]. always there when needed and very trusted player. Marri will go out of her way just to make sure others are happy. Give her a chance and she will not let you down

Re: Marri Anna's New Admin App

Yukio
I rarely support but among other applicants you're the most familiar and active most of the time, so I support you.