Mod Application - Alpha

Alpha
Hello all, to start out my in game name is Alpha. I have been a player on BU for 5 years. I have pretty much done everything in BU any player would have achieved from training to crafting, as well as helping players (currently doing it often since I have nothing to craft or a reason to train). I would like to be a mod to further help players out by warping, helping show what drops stuff, teach them basics on what stats are needed for a boss, etc...  What makes me stand out for mod is during the time I am on there is barely any admins on (most of the time it's only Samantha and Cirras in my day time). Another reason is because I'm usually online pretty much a lot, on weekends I can be online even more. I believe this could be a needed for BU at this time.
Thank you for reading :)

Re: Mod Application - Alpha

Stephanie
Supported, You are on game quite a lot and in times we dont have many admins that can be on.
You also know a lot about bu and I think you would and could be a great help.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: Mod Application - Alpha

Cool
Supported ! You'd make a decent Mod since you already help a lot of people and you get along with everyone. Your overall 'BU knowledge' is good and you are online a lot too so i don't see why you shouldn't be one.  Good luck !