Moderator/Admin app - Cerberus

Cerberus
Hello Bones-Underground. I'm Donny, or IGN: Cerberus. I thought i'd give my two cents here and apply for moderator. I have been gone from BU for a long time and recently came back a couple months ago, so i don't remember where everything is in game but i'm still learning and having people show me around. I don't pixel or map, but i have thought about trying to pixel i just have to find my way into getting a good program to use, in which Cirras has recommended one for me which i still have to try out.
I feel like trying to give a hand to BU and help out with moderating. I haven't been an admin on any other EO related server, but i do have some experience with being GM on some games. With just a little bit of knowledge on how commands work and such i'll get the hang of it quickly. There's a lot of people in BU who say i'm a troll, but those are the people who haven't took five minutes out of their time to stop and try to know me on a more personal level. I'm basically on BU all day, i can admit that, from sunrise to sunset, or from 7pm CST when i get off work.

Any feed back would be helpful and amazing!
~Cerberus/Donny