Moderator position as a Mapper

Zoey(Infect)
For those of you who do not know already, I am Zoey Lynn.  I'm seventeen years old, and have been playing Bones-Underground on off for two years.  I am applying for a mapping position amongst the BU staff for many different reasons. To shorten it up, I am applying because I feel that I would be able to successfully bring a more charismatic, creative, and new style of mapping to Bones. As a mapper I feel that the integrity of one's creation comes from the synergistic blend of imaginative thinking and logical thinking. However, I will not boast my skills of mapping, for I realize and comprehend that I still have much to learn. I am open to the constructive criticism our wonder community has to offer, I recognize my mistakes as notable flaws, but I also learn from these flaws. I take an error, and I do my best to find a means to correct it. Asking for helping and advice is nothing I'm afraid of either. There are a plethora of very talented mappers who have a vast amount of knowledge on mapping compared to me, and getting advice and tips from them means more then just having people say my maps a perfect, because that isn't true. Another critical reason I would like to have this position is because my fellow players have many great ideas that they may not be able to create, and I would love to take the ideas of others merge with mine to make maps that not only I find awesome, but maps my fellow Bonians find awesome. In the artist's section in the forums I have posted some rough ideas for maps Bones-Underground could utilize, and have gotten positive feed back, negative feed back, and even some constructive criticism, and I would love to be able to put the experience and knowledge I've gained from this experience to use for the betterment of Bones-Underground.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
                                                                      Zoey Lynn<33
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. ~William Dement