Moderator

thuizar
Hello I am Antonio Huizar but my name is BU is Antonio, I am 15 years old and have been playing bones for a couple years but never really killed and leveled up therefore I am not a high level but I usually just sit and talk and just hang out with everyone, I wan't to become a moderator and help protect the server and attempt people from not using bad behavior, I could be on every single day I don't do sports so I will be able to be on, My dad was a admin so he could give me tips his name was Huizar but thank you so much for your time I really appreciate it -Antonio