My Admin Application

Vampiremike
Hey guys, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring for applying for an admin spot.
I've been a moderator/admin for many private servers so I've had plenty of experience and know what to expect, I've been a mod for several forums too, aswell as being a mod for an American chat site.
Now in all of these I've not once been fired, but most of them when I was younger I had problems in settling in, my last admin job with EE I had an issue with fellow admins stepping on my toes so I went and resigned, I had been with them for 2 years.
Now what I can bring to the table is I'm more of a moderator, but I do pixel part time so to speak, I'm not confident in making pixels from scratch but I'm learning.
Also expect witty & random comments from me, as that's sort of my thing :P

Re: My Admin Application

Stephanie
Mike, I support you for admin.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: My Admin Application

Vampiremike
Ty Stephanie :3
I'ma need as much support as I can it seems, if I'm to be considered ;o