My Journey for Captain Blades

scarecrow
This post was updated on .
This topic is about my time spent at Dark Samurai while gathering 5 Captains Blade

Hour 1:
Nothing really happened during this hour, it was a straight forward hour of killing Dark Samurai. No Captain Blade drops yet.

Hour 2:
Dark Samurai and i have bonded. We have decided to get married, our wedding will be held in Ghost Town church at 6PM GMT+2. Everyone is welcome. No Captain Blade drops yet.

Hour 3:
Dark Samurai and i are no longer getting married. This is due to the fact that he hasn't dropped 1 Captain Blade in 3 hours.

Hour 4:
I have started a blog that as got 8 views in 1 hour. The Blog is going well. No Captain Blade drops yet.

Hour 5:
The Blog I've started has taken off and became a internet sensation. This lead to a new religion being formed called Cheezism. Our lord and savior is called Cheezus  No Captain Blade drops yet.

Hour 6:
Cheezism has spread rabidly throughout Africa, I have great hopes for this new and great religion. No Captain Blade drops yet.  May Cheezus be with you!

Hour 7:
Took a break and straight back to camping Dark Samurai. During this hour the religion known as Cheezism had reached the United Kingdom. I've now been getting E-mails every minute asking me to update my Blog. No Captain Blade drops yet.

Hour 8:
A Captain Blade finally drops. During this hour i was also contacted by several book publishers asking me to write the Holy Book of Cheezism. Four Captain Blades to go.

Hour 9:
I have started writing the Holy Book of Cheezism. The book will be in a store close to you by December 20. Four Captain Blades to go.

Hour 10:
Great hour! Lord Cheezus blessed me with two Captain Blade drops, I believe he saw me writing his sacred word down and decided to help me on my journey. PRAISE CHEEZUS! Two Captain Blades to go.

Hour 11:
I get another Captain Blade during this hour! Past two hours have been a great leap forward in my journey. The Holy Book of Cheezus is Half-way done at this point. One Captain Blade to go.

Hour 12:
Sadly no Captain Blade drop during this hour but i did finish the Holy Book of Cheezus. I have sent it off to the publishers and soon you'll be able to get your very own copy! One Captain Blade to go.

Hour 13:
I have received word that someone broke into the publishers office and stole the Holy Book of Cheezus...not cool. One Captain Blade to go.

Hour 14:
During hour 14 i gain my final Captain Blade, it was a long and tiresome journey but i have completed it! I would like to thank my lord and savior Cheezus for supporting me.

Total Time Spent At Dark Samurai:
14 hours 15 minutes 25 seconds
Real men hug naked while rolling on the floor -looks into the sky with a sparkle in my eye-

Re: My Journey for Captain Blades

Graul
Only 14 hours? YOUR SO DAMN LUCKY! It took me about FIVE DAYS to get a captain blade.

BU is so great!
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: My Journey for Captain Blades

Soren
I should have done this when I was camping for 10 Oculus' at General Snail. Lol I camped there for 2 weeks and I only got them that quick because of a 2x going on for 2 days.

I want episode 2 now, kgo!
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Part 2 wont happen. I quit BU, gave M-2 and other stuff away. So now i only log on to cuddle with Luna for like 10minutes
Real men hug naked while rolling on the floor -looks into the sky with a sparkle in my eye-

Re: My Journey for Captain Blades

Graul
scarecrow wrote
Part 2 wont happen. I quit BU, gave M-2 and other stuff away. So now i only log on to cuddle with Luna for like 10minutes
The series is canceled?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn