My first attempt to an armor , don't be harsh plox just an idea

My first attempt to an armor , don't be harsh plox just an idea

dvdv93
first armor attempt ever

so this is my first armor ever i know im probly off on the contrast and might be on the shading besides it isn't perfectly isomatric but idk thought lets try an armor

Re: My first attempt to an armor , don't be harsh plox just an idea

Neos
Your shading and overall shape was not very good, try using some of the templates from the pixelsource guide over to the right of the screen. It should also give you a few pointers on pixeling itself and help you become a more skilled pixeler. I created a whole new armor similar to your idea with some new colors, to help you see clearly what I said earlier.

Hope this helps. So keep practicing and you can become a more skilled pixeler!