NPC Drop List

blueluna
This post was updated on .
This is a Quick Reference Drop List.

Alien King - Alien blade, Alien pet,Chopper egg
Angry Dwarf - Classy, Classica,Mikoto, Soldier plate
Android - Frost arrows, Zelda, Lelouche
Anubis - Zanpakuto, M/F Golden Elites, cleopatra
Apozen - Steel boots, Bones
Barbarian - M/F Extravagant
Basalisk - Rare emeralds, Blunt staff, God boots
Beach Dragon - Bikini, Cammo
Beetlemania - Pimp hat
Black Knight - Dark villager, Acrox, Fullbring cap
Blood leader - Mommy Daddy awards, Wishing coins
Blizz - Blizz pet, knights honor
Bone Dragon - Greffen gloves, Grenade
Bone Guardian - Shogun, dude clothes
Bone Knight - Darkmor, Skullplate, Boneknight blade, Bone heart
Bone Lord - Kazuta, Kazuto, Panda bracelets, Panda rings
Bone Spider - Santess
Bonfire - Mr Burns Pet, Lucifer, Sheriva, Frostfire staff
Captain Centaur - Blue dragon, Event Coupon, Air Hat, Dull Arabic, Kavita
Christmas Dolls - Bones, Berries
Clown - Sai
Cybertron - gothic blade,  misuto
Dark Angels - Moon Scrolls
Dark Mage - Rage Bracer, Event coupon, Mana potions
Dark Samurai - Dark Sam hat, Captains Blade, Valdor
Dark Witch - Snow Fairy, Sex Kitten, Mr Bones
Dead prisoner - Limb cleaver
Death Stars - Dragon skulls M/F Yuimaz
Death Wizard - Fallen armor, Fallen blade
Deer - Kat ears, Cow
Dement Head - God wings, Ozzy, Bulbasaur
Diglets - Pee, Marksmen Bow, Dark Blade
Dobby - Potions
Dragon - Dragon - Dragon bow, Tsuk2, Dragon Claw, Dragon Wing
Dr. Horrible - M/F Legendary
Evil Angel - Legionairre, Legioness, Elite world key
Evil Baby - Green Dress, Samurai Sword
Evil Espi - Enchanted Quad, Knight Armor
Evil Incarnate - Leviatian, Carnage, Rainbow Brite
Evil Teddy Bear - Sora, Gothic Dress
Evil Snowman - Wings
Factory Boss - Predator, Borg
Fallen Angel - Demia Boots, Demia Hood, Stardust
Fire Demon - Fire dragon exp egg, Flame Boots, Fire Katana, Fire Demon Sceptor
Fire Goddess - Mood Bracelet, Mood Ring, Scarlet Hat
Fire Oracle - Amaterasu
Gargoyle - Dark wings, Archmage armor, Archmage sword, Gargoyle exp 5m egg
George Bush - Pimp Suit, Geisha, Jade Shield
Ghost Miner Hunter Belts, Pick Axe, Various ores
Gnome - Titantium Ores, Axe-kun
God Angel - Aelf Blade, Golden Illusion
Grinch - Pooky, Santa Hat
Grim Reaper - Zhangfei
Hagrid - Elwind
Haunted Werewolf - Lady Death, Freddy, Dark Slasher
Headless Mage - Tracy's Longsword, skull ring
Hell Spawn - Red Cons, Supergirl, Heffner
Heavenly Angel - P Hammer, BU Monster Energy
Heavy Elite Guard - Platinum Armor, Boots, and Helm
Hydro - Redemption, Twin Redemption
Ice Ape - Axice, Stephanies Crystal
Ice Queen - Black Widow, Frost Tee, Ice Dreams, Thief Cloak,Lucious, Aniteth plate
Jabbers - Blood Charm, Heaven (halo)
Jabba The Hut - Princess Leia,  Male Jedi
Jack Frost - Frozen Cloak-M/F, Frozen Crusher
Jason - Jason Mask, Obeliska,  Love Ring
Jemininer - Stargazer
Jessangel - Pyjamas
Killer Bee - Abyss, Bloodthirst
King - King and Queen Robes
King Neptune - Rare Emeralds, Iron Necklace, Aurei Boots
King Sketelon - Demonic and Demonica Robes, House Keys
King Slug - Hoosiers Intimidater, Elite Sam Belt, Elite Sam Boots
Kraken - Drear Blade, Neptune, Event Coupon
Leprechaun - Leprechaun costumes
Lizardman - Death Bringer, Obliterator, Sacred Staff,Bone bracer
Lobeast - Bone Crusher, Lil Devil pet, Fire Katana
Lord Voldemort - Greffen Belt,Amy Armor, Harry Potter
Luna - Razor Wind, Nimbus
Medusa - Snake Rings, Snake Bracelets, Naga Helmet, M/F Naga Armor
Minotaur - Ka Bar, M/F Wayfarer
Mole Lester Ranch - Purple Sage Hat, Pee
Mudmen - Shadow Sage Robes, Tinkerbell
Mutant Flower - Blood Staff, Damaged Aurei Arrows, M/F Robber, Robber Cap
Nutcracker - M/F Winter Jackets, Player Sleigher
Oozi - Slayer, Poseidon's fury
Penguins - Penguin Gloves
Poopsie - Scroll of Dreams
Possessed Armor - Tracer Orb, M/F Zant, Sinister Shield, Marine Helmet
Probe - 20k Reward Scroll, Old Star, Dirty Water
Poseidon - Pirate Hat, Triple Bones, Orca, Agitator Plate
Rabid Beast - Greffen, Greffena Armor
Ragdoll - Air Bender, Sassy
Rancor Worm - Greff Rings, Greff Bracelets, Greff Bracers, Greff Necklaces
Sand Witch - Marksmen Markswoman Armor
Satan Claws - Soul Reapers, Clock Bracelets, Noel Gloves, Draco, Draculia
Scarlina - Fairy dress, Blue scarf
Slime King - Slime Crown, Slime Costume, Cat Woman
Slugoon - One Shoulder Pheonix, Shoulder Pad
Son Of Satan - Heart Seeker, Scream Mask, Burkula,
Sorting Hat - Soul Reaper Greffen Armors, Abyss, Raw Abyss Ore, Bloodthirst
Squarebot 2.0 - Red and Blue Light Sabers, Suzumebachi, 25m Reward Scroll,SQB2 Faceplate, SQB2 Bolt
Swamp Ape - Obliterator, Female Attraction, Ultimate Robes
Terrator - Hidden Samurai, Lava Ore
Train Wraith - Bone Scythe, Conductors Hat
Undead Mutant King - Demonic Key, Ancient Ring, Ancient Bracelet, Ancient Necklace
Willy - Temptress, Sage, BU Cola, Air Hat, 25m Reward Scroll, White Samurai Rage belt, Rage

       Bracer, Bone Bracer
Wormser - BU Water, Whale
Yeti - Apie 3000, Luna 3000
Yellow Gift - God Wings, Bone Wings, M/F Kazu's M/F Greffen, Obliterator, Abyss ,   Soulreaper

This is a list of  NPC's and what you craft there
NPC Craft List

Crafty - Death Bringer, Obliterator, Soul Reaper
Volcanis Weaponsmith - Heart Seeker, Frostfire Staff, Redemption, Twin Redemption
The Apostle - God/Goddess Robes, God Feather
Padu - M/F Titanium Armor, Titanium Force
Amphitre - M/F Elite Samurai, Mayhem. Dragon Collar
Suzy - Naruto, Succubus, Blue Red Light Saber, Blunt Objet
Elite Armors - Counsil Shimi, Queen of Hearts
Elite Weapons - Half Blood Sword
Uber Craft - Angers Demise, Sage Robes, Sakura
Kyra - Rogue, Lustiva
Alex - Tetsaiga, Skull Crusher
Husband - Aurei, Cybertron(a), M/F Valiant
Mr Valiant - Valiant Accessories, Valiant Sword
Rusty - Avatar
Maximus - Dark Crusher, Nemesis, Nemesista
Best of BU Crafts - Sword of Kings, M/F Deaths Reign, M/F Ikarim, Mihawk, Wicked Staff
Island Girl - Pink Arrows, Angel Bow, Angel Pet
Bartender - Supreme Crusher, M/F Damien
Scavenger - Lil Sam Pet, BoF
Bones Badass Buys - M/F Badass Armor
Male Dwarven Armor - Dead Knight Armor
Female Dwarven Armor - Dragon Scale
Trojen - Dread Blade
Bones - Lost Brother Bob Craft
Bad Boy Buys - Bu Bats, Lucifer
Vult-r - Blood Feast Acc's Blood Feast Robes, Blood Feast Sword
Top Secret Agent - Sqb2 Shield, Cube, M/F Galeon(a) Carnage cube
Necromancer - M/F Necromancer, Necro Hood, Necro Blade
Ranger - Caelic helm, M/F Caelic armor, Caelic weapon, M2

Thank you Tia for the great blueprint, Thank you Apie for your patience. If something has been omitted please let me know thanks

Re: NPC Drop List

Apie
You did a awesome job with this list <3 :)

Re: NPC Drop List

Available
Just a few errors I'd like to point out:

Alien King - Alien blade, Alien egg, Chopper egg
Angry Dwarf - Classy, Classica, Mikoto, Soldier plate
Anubis - Zanpakuto, M/F Golden Elites
Basalisk - Rare Emeralds, Blunt Staff
Beach Dragon - Bikini, Cammos
Bone Lord - Kazuta, Kazu, Panda bracelets
Bonfire - Mr Burns Pet, Lucifer, Sheriva, Frostfire staff
Christmas Dolls - Berry
Cybertron - Misuto, Gothica blade
Cybertronia - Misuta, Gothica blade
Death Star - Dragon skyll, M/F Yuimaz
Demented Head - God wings, Ozzy, Bulbasaur
Dragon - Dragon bow, Tsuk2, Dragon Claw, Dragon Wing
Evil Incarnate - Leviathan, Carnage, Rainbow Brite
Fire Goddess - Scarlet hat
Ghost Miner - Hunter belt, Pick axe, Various ores
Headless Mage - Tracy's longsword, Skull ring
Heavenly Angel - P Hammer, BU monster energy
Ice Queen - Black widow, Thief cloak, Lucious, Aniteth plate
Jabba The Hut - Princess Leia, Male Jedi
Jason - Jason Mask, Obeliska, Love ring
Jessangel - Pyjamas
Killer Bee - Abyss, Bloodthirst
King Skeleton - Demonic and Demonica robes, House keys
Lizardman - Death bringer, Obliterator, Sacred staff, Bone bracer
Mutant Flower - Blood staff, Damaged Aurei arrows, M/F Robber, Robber cap
Oozi - Slayer, Poseidon's fury
Satan Claws - Soul Reaper, Clock Bracelet, Noel Gloves, Draco, Draculia
Squarebot 2.0 - Red and Blue Light sabers, Suzumebachi, 25m Exp scroll, SQB2 faceplate, SQB2 Bolt
Rail Wraith - Bone Scythe

Re: NPC Drop List

Apie
This post was updated on .
Most of this is really helpful ty :). but there is some errors too.

Ghost Miner  you's have the same drop's listed unless i'm missing something.
Bone Lord  Kazuta, Kazu, Panda bracelet, Panda ring, Bonez egg and Raw abyss ore.
Rail wrath  Bone Scythe and Conductor Hat.
Anubis  Zanpakuto, M/F Golden Elites, Cleopatra, Green Lantern.
Jessie's Angel  Jammies

Also just spent an hour and 20 mins at Christmas dolls and got nothing.

Re: NPC Drop List

blueluna
Have gone over your error list. As i said it was meant to be just a quick reference. I did a few of the things you posted but for the most part we had the same items. All fixed now. Hope its done to all your satisfaction this time...

Re: NPC Drop List

Available
This post was updated on .
It's not that it wasn't satisfying to me, I just wanted to help out o.o

Also some of the corrections were just to edit the spelling on the list, not to add anything more. Also, didn't include some drops because I didn't feel they were "important" enough, since this is mainly for important drops.

Re: NPC Drop List

Baby
Bump this list up
blo

Re: NPC Drop List

blo
Since the official "list" sucks dick and this one is inaccurate, I made my own based on the data from this page. Took me literally 10 minutes...
[LINK]