New Weapon

Mamu
This post was updated on .
Well I found a sword on google images search I Liked it and made it eo compatible check it out

The original image is from Kingdom Hearts Credit goes to DISNEY

and i did this

Poop

Re: New Weapon

Ronny
Wow, iam impressed. i really wanne see that on BU. Its defn not Poop this time

Re: New Weapon

blueluna
Well done look forward to seeing it utilized in game :)

Re: New Weapon

cursedangel
Kingdom hearts is such an amazing game and definatly one of the better ones iv played so seeing this weapon brings back great memories and seeing how well you made it id LOVE to see this in the game.

Great job.