Percyj's Admin Application

Percy
            I think I should be and admin because I have been playing since version 11 or 12. I cant remember because it was so long ago. I used to have another account named Imkoolyo and then I quit. I came back on recently but I forgot my old password. When I still had my old account I remember enjoying helping people with were to go with drops and were monsters were and crafting. I knew almost everything. I forgot most of it know but its coming back quickly. A lot has changed since I have been on but I am learning fast. I want to have the same feeling I did when I helped people in those later versions. I really think being an admin will increase my ability to help people. I hope you can help me help other people and that you can support me 100%.