Phew's Moderator Application

Phew
Real Name: Khalid
In-Game name: Phew
Age: 23
Version of registration: 13

I've been held off from playing on any sort of games for a while because of the mountain of school work I was given and still am being given. But, the work load has lessened due to the fact I'm going to graduate in a week. So as a resolution before I took off into computer science and technology at University of Toronto I promised myself I would return and rejoin Bones-Underground. I believe I would be a perfect addition to the administration team, because not only can I enforce the rules when needed; but I can program, map, create vfx (video effects), create GUI art and code websites as well.

So in conclusion, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully consider my application.

~Best wishes, Phew.
Cursor off meh siggy!