Programs??

insomniac
This post was updated on .
Add a link to programs that you have made or you want discovered by others!

Re: Programs??

insomniac
EO bitmap manipulator tool's

Description: There are two programs, bmp2spritesheet and spritesheet2bmp. bmp2spritesheet takes dumped  eo gfx files and converts them to sprite sheets, bmp2spritesheet takes full sheets and converts them to individual bmps. To use these programs just read the readme.txt files follow their directions and adjust the config.ini to fit each situation.

I've only tested on my windows 8,but the programs should be compatible with other windows operating systems, if not I'll try and make it so!

<DOWNLOAD>

Re: Programs??

Ikatchi
I'd like a copy of the auto sheeting program, but the link provided is no longer available.