Rakavel Aka Danns Player helper Mod application!

Rakavel Aka Danns Player helper Mod application!

Rakavel
Hey all! My name is Rakavel/Danns This my request to become one of the best helping admins of all time!!

 I know alot of you might think of me as bad rep or useless but this is not the case. I'm here to prove my worthiness. I'm apply for "Helper mod" as i find it really satisfying to help others and be a good guide on new players. It makes me feel much happier helping others before I help my self. I'm just shy of 1,000 hours on BU but i have lots of experience with Quests, Npc's locations, And certain drops. I'd say that I am abnormally humorous and sarcastic, but its fun and games! I Feel  I offer a huge amount of my time to BU atm. Even if I dont become admin, feel free to pm me for anything thing you may need!

Have a wonderful time everyone <3
-Rakavel/Danns

Re: Rakavel Aka Danns Player helper Mod application!

Cirras
Administrator
And here I thought Rakavel = Cory.
The cake is a lie.