Randomly banned after being off for a couple of days?

Randomly banned after being off for a couple of days?

Killer563489
Umm.. All of the sudden it's telling me I have an IP ban for "255 minutes" (which we all know means forever) Could someone check that out?

Re: Randomly banned after being off for a couple of days?

Cirras
Administrator
I will look into it!
The cake is a lie.

I've spoken with Kyle and it seems some of the released bans were accidentally reverted. Your ban should be lifted shortly, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Randomly banned after being off for a couple of days?

Killer563489
Thank you!