Re-applying

Bryann
Hey whats up BU fam! I would like to re-apply for a position to be an Admin once again on this server. My name is Bryan and I was hired as a pixle artist about 3 years ago but had to leave for school reasons. I would like to re-apply and be the next re-addition to this team but this time simply as a Moderator. Hope to hear from the team soon and cant wait to continue learning and playing this server.

Re: Re-applying

Baby
Good Luck Bryan =)

Re: Re-applying

araidia
good luck bryann

Re: Re-applying

Nurd
Could you post examples of your more recent work? It would help a lot.
I'm only here for the food.