Ronny's player/mod admin app.

Ronny
This post was updated on .
Hi there, iam Ronny. Iam playing BU for along time now.Iam a player from V4. My usage is skyhigh. I know 99 % of the maps, crafts and drops. Iam never afk when iam on. I help everyone if they ask me for help.I will try to be a good admin for u all.  Pls support me if u want me to be your admin.

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

Sensation (mizore)
Lol I'll support you ronny :).You're always helping someone :)

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

Apie
Good luck Ronny *supported

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

hiuku
Nice speach there ronny , kept it nice and sweet , to the point ! I totally support you , one of  the best players of BU . Have known ronny for a few years now and I have always known him to be very helpful and kind. When ever I needed him for anything he was always there!! Good Luck Ronny !!!

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

Baby
Ronny i know you help players ive seen you do it so many times.
Good Luck =)

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

Unibear
I know how hard you work and help players good luck :)

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

Lee1969
Good luck Ronny I support you. You are always nice to me and others if I pm you with a question you always answer. We need a admin that's not always afk and who wont ignore players.

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

Kakuzu
Kakuzu here, and Ronny for admin! =)

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

Scouser
ronny nice bike man, if you don't win this game is a joke you're by far the most advanced player who knows the game in and out, you deserve this position

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

Emellia
I have known Ronny for awhile now and I think he would make a great admin.  Plus it will keep him outta of the tree area where i like to train. LMAO!!!  <333  Good Luck Ronny I support you!!!

Em
Emellia<3

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

firegames
hey nub goodluck ronny

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

Samularis
Good Luck

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

lotte
im on for ronny as admin hes a loyel player helpfull always hes the best.

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

thaly-su
 I support you ro he's a good player ands, it always helps gl  <3

Re: Ronny's player/mod admin app.

musa123