Ryuugu Rena's Dress

Skarlet
 A pixel I made, of the Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni anime character, Rena. I hope u guys like, even if shading its not that good. and im accepting pixelling offers, armors, weapons, anything u ask, I would love to do it. :)

Re: Ryuugu Rena's Dress

Cirras
Administrator
Nice work, I'd like to see more from you.
Stava has some good shading guides here that you should look at.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Ryuugu Rena's Dress

Skarlet
omg thanks very much, Cirras. That guide is so damn good, i will sure use it!! :D Im gonna bring up more pixels soon. I dont got much time now but i will do my best. TYVM!!