Some stuff..

Boni
SO.. I've been on BU since like v10 (whenever that was.) and I've never had a forum acc until recently. Decided I'd show ya'll my maps. They're not in BU gfx, only SEO (Stava's EO) gfx. I started mapping a server, and never really finished cause I got lazy. So here's a couple of my maps, that I did.

Start map.

Path to a town.

Another little map.

Quest NPC map.

"Waylands" with stairs leading to an event obstacle course & underground Arena.

Path to Arena.

Arena (It sucks, I need to fix it.)

Obstacle course entrance thingy part 2 (Don't have part 1) Maze was too large to post I guess too.

First, second and third place winners for the obstacle course.

Cloud arena.

Farm house.

Underground town, right outside of the Arena.

That's only some. I'm still learning more. I mean I'm not an amazing mapper, but I do consider myself a little decent. Stava & Nurd were usually the ones I would go to about my mapping, and also my two friends Joey and Brittney who are mappers for EE.
Some like beautiful, perfect, and pretty. I see the good in the bad and the ugly. I need the volume one louder than ten. If the windows ain’t shaking, making my heart race. If I can’t feel it in my chest, I’m in the wrong damn place. Got a demon in my soul, and a voice in my head. Saying go, go, go I can sleep when I’m dead. I ride the lightning, roll with the thunder. I fell in love with the darkest parts, standing on the side of the wild at heart. I plucked a feather off a crow, so I could fly. Since I was 13 years old, I’ve had my horns to the sky.