Stake of Purgatory (armor)

Skarlet
It was really difficult to pixel that one. I had difficulties on making isometrics, so i put all the armor options for u guys to choose the one u liked most. I'ts called Stake of Purgatory. Google it and u will find out what was the inspiration i had. I hope u like!!! :D

Re: Stake of Purgatory (armor)

Cirras
Administrator
Nice work! I'd recommend you take a look at the colors artists like Stava and Hiuru use in their artwork, try to see how they use saturation and different colors in their mixes. Picking colors is hard at first, and it can give pixel art a better look.

Edit: A bunch of Stava's EO work:

Consider basing a piece off of some of his colors just to get a feel for it.
The cake is a lie.