Stat Limits [Originally by Ananas]

Locked 1 message Options

Stat Limits [Originally by Ananas]

Cirras
Hello there BU players, let me give a quick explanation towards the whole statpoints not being able to go higher after a certain amount.

The client supports only unsigned short, which is a coding term. Unsigned short supports up to around 64000. Which means if you go higher than that it turns either negative or goes back to 0.. This can not be changed, only if we would create a new client, which isn't one of my specialties.

(Str) = 64007 (If you go higher it will turn into 0.)
(Int) = 17000 (If you go higher it will turn into 0.)
(Wis) = 17000 (If you go higher it will turn into 0.)
(Agi) = 50000 (Same explanation as the one below, it updates the percent of getting hit or not, or being able to hit a other NPC that has either a lot of defense.)
(Con) = 17000 (Why you ask? Because it involves the HP going up, which goes to a certain point. If that goes too high you'll probably get killed in 1 hit, because you're bugged.)
(Cha) = 64007 (If you go higher it will turn into 0.)

Hope this explained something.

~Ananas

~"The only error is the human." - Arjen Klamer~
The cake is a lie.