Still Banned D:

Killer563489
Username: B O B
Character Name: Arkanelore
Ban Reason: Irritating Bone

How I Irritated Him: I'm sure everyone's tired of hearing this, but I donated over a hundred dollars to the server, then got hacked. Then today I asked for the BU Bucks back and apparently it pissed Kyle off, so he banned me due to personal anger.

Why I believe I should be unbanned:Not only did I support the server massively, but I have been on this server since around v4. That was a long time ago. I like BU as a whole, and do not wish to leave it just yet.