Temp IP Ban

Chlooop
Decided to give BU a chance, downloaded and got everything running then when I goto make an account it says im temporary IP banned for 255 minutes,  how can I get around this?

Re: Temp IP Ban

Ronnie
Why is this on the forum directory?

Re: Temp IP Ban

Cirras
Moved to: Bugs/Glitches

In regards to your problem, only Bone can reverse IP bans - I will direct his attention to this topic and see if he can help you out. He'll probably need your character name at the least.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Temp IP Ban

Chlooop
Sorry if this was the wrong place to post, but I'm still having problems. Like I said I downloaded and installed everything and when I goto make an account it says im temporary IP banned for 255 minutes,  it said it about 11 hours ago before I went to work and it's still saying it now. Anything I can do just let me know