TexasRanger's Moderator Application

TexasRanger
   Good afternoon... or evening whichever you prefer, my name is Ryan and I am applying to be a part of the Bones Underground Admin staff. To be perfectly honest I don't have anything that makes me qualified for an admin position. I have experience playing EO since the early 2000's, and that's about it. In all honesty the reason I am writing this message is to tell you that I want to be more than an average player. I'm a likable kid who makes a lot of movie references, knows how to deal with conflict, and I have a sense of humor that is appreciated amongst the rest of the BU community.

   I'm a month into this game, and already I have made friends with mostly all of BU's occupants, become a greatly respected and appreciated player, and I'm only level 213; That tells you something. When you're thinking about this application, keep this in mind: It's about being a role model for other players. It's not about levels, it's not about getting cool equipment, this is about me becoming an influence in the BU community. The fact is I don't want to be the player with a ridiculous amount of damage, I just want to be that player who steps in, gives advice, helps others, monitors the community and most importantly, the person who people come to for help, both relevant to BU and to their real life dilemmas. I hope you will consider this application and I thank you for reading it.

-Ryan

Re: TexasRanger's Moderator Application

Baby
Nice Application,Good luck.

Re: TexasRanger's Moderator Application

TexasRanger
Thanks haha, It's nothing special but I figured it'd be worth a shot!