The Pimp needs a crown

scarecrow
Aight you'll know me by now. I am the GH afk Pimp. I have been around for ages and give admins more trouble than most. i'll break down my application to make it easy.

Time zone: UTC +2 (South Africa)
Times i can play: 8am - 5pm my time depending on work then 6pm-11pm at night.
Age: 21
Reason for application:

I won't be shy about this and act like i'm blind. The current mods are slacking, this has been reported in player voice but until something is done about it, nothing will change.

Events for Europeans. This has been a issue since the very start of the server. Hoping i can assist in this matter.

Want more info? just ask :)
PEACE
Real men hug naked while rolling on the floor -looks into the sky with a sparkle in my eye-

Re: The Pimp needs a crown

Mookie
Administrator
While you have caused some minor trouble for some of the admins in the past, I honestly think you would be a great addition to the team. The times you're usually on coincide with times that we often don't have a moderator on to help the players. I've seen you help multiple players without hesitation and without complaint.

I'd have to agree with you - it would be good to have another admin to focus on providing events for the European players and those in the timezones who often get neglected by the fact that our server is primarily US based.

You have my full support, the pimp does indeed need a crown.
Lettuce be pals.

Re: The Pimp needs a crown

blueluna
I have known you for quite sometime and i too agree you would be a great addition to our team. You know BU inside and out and the time zone is perfect. Good luck Bear :)

Re: The Pimp needs a crown

Prise
Even tho you and me never had trouble in the past, I don't think the Pimp needs a crown.
1. You are admitting you are trouble to admins, yet you want to be one. That's a contradiction in itself.
2. Being one of the current mods you are talking about, I have to admit I do not know where you got that we are slacking and I don't think it's a good idea to put an insult of current admins as your main reason for your own admin application.

Greetings
Prise

Re: The Pimp needs a crown

scarecrow
Thanks all for the input :)

Hi Prise

1. Yes i am admitting to my past faults where i had problems with admins. Ask Amy or Steph how i was maybe two years ago? Giving admins issues for not doing their job vs wanting to be one is a different thing and not quiet sure how its a contradiction. If i said that i hated admins and they are all terrible then sure, i can see the contradiction.

2. I was trying not to name people when i said that there is staff slacking however you were not one of the people that i mentioned in a recent player voice. I had noted and reported mods that were clearly not doing anything to help a player that needed help. This annoyed me as they were hired for that purpose.

You can make the argument that i could of helped the player and i normally do help when i can but, this does not mean an admin go boss around another high up admin to do their job for them and then nothing gets done in the end.

I am not insulting anyone, i am simply stating what I've noticed and reported. If you want to be a mod then great but please do your job or step down.

I value your opinion as one of the people i enjoy having on BU and i hope you don't think that i am trying to attack you or anyone. I just want to provide consistent assistance to players as i have seen a lack of it for a long time.
Real men hug naked while rolling on the floor -looks into the sky with a sparkle in my eye-

Re: The Pimp needs a crown

Graul

Removed

Love,
Cirras
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: The Pimp needs a crown

scarecrow
This post was updated on .

Removed

Love,
Cirras
Real men hug naked while rolling on the floor -looks into the sky with a sparkle in my eye-