The greatest application of all time!

arglona

 Hello one and all! My name is Arglon and this is my application for an Admin Position on Bones Underground! Let's first get the troubling issue of my past out of the way...Many people have accused me of doing horrible and malicious acts against players accounts in the past..But these are all Lies! I can assure you I was not there when that stuff happened! Trust me....

  So what can I offer BU?  I have played Endless online since its inception and have a familiar understanding with what people want from these kind of games!! I have my own server so I have put some of those ideas and knowledge to practice and they have worked out very well so far! I'm Crafty and Devilishly smart..Get on my bad side and see what happens to your acco...I mean No problem! I work well in a group or by myself..I say my greatest Weakness is my Strength..Which is about 250lbs on Incline bench press.  Did you know it took over 300 years to name the Giant turtle? Why!? Because they were so delicious the scientists couldn't help but eat them..

  I have low tolerance for abusive and destruction players and I stick to my punishments but I do reward loyalty and players that show genuine support to the game we all love!  I have a great idea about how to balance a game and I enjoy working on the flow of the game(How things flow from start to end) and believe this is an area BU really needs to work on!

#ArglonHGMGOD2017

Re: The greatest application of all time!

blueluna
First of all ...never trust a person who says trust me...
But i think you'd be a great admin. Not that we need one xD #HGMGodof2017

Re: The greatest application of all time!

Stephanie
As long as you run your own server you can not be an admin on BU. For this reason I can not give you support.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us