Unban Me.

Mr.Marluxa
I was in Guild house and spammed nothing bad, nothing wrong, it was !blueluna LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL get rekt kid you k/d's trash, and i mean i did it as a joke she i guess didn't take it as one. I spammed it maybe 12 times till i was banned. This admin provided no warning. No mute was given, no stop Marluxa, just a ban.  I think that is a load of crap. She gave me no warnings, she didn't have to ban me to get me to stop she had to simply mute me. I think this is a very absurd reason to ban someone when it breaks the rule of spamming which is...

 No spamming.
-This applies to both public and global chat. It is up to admin discretion if they believe you to be spamming.
-PM spamming is also not allowed, and PM spamming an admin is an even more serious offense.
I can agree yes more serious offense but a ban really not like a 30 min or a 1 hour ban i am not sure the amount of time for this ban but i can say its over 255 mins.

Re: Unban Me.

blueluna
There is much more to this story.....

Re: Unban Me.

Mr.Marluxa
There is no other reason for this ban/ no warning was given.

Re: Unban Me.

Graul
Mr.Marluxa wrote
[...]

So by your own admission you were breaking a rule by spam harassing an admin... and yet for some reason you still require a warning to know the rule that you were already well aware of violating? That makes no sense man!

You forgot this one though,

"Harassment is not allowed. -Harassment towards admins in particular is a serious offense and is punishable with a 10 day ban."

r.i.p. marl :{
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Unban Me.

Mr.Marluxa
I wasnt trying to harass her i was joking !blueluna LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL get rekt kid you k/d's trash, seems like i really wanted to harass her it could be x100 worse then some stupid crap i wrote how does that affect her day...

Re: Unban Me.

microw
you broke 2 rules and you think the punishment for is bs your crazy stop trying to make blueluna the bad guy