Unnamed Armor | Need opinions and help naming it!

Unnamed Armor | Need opinions and help naming it!

Nerah
Inspired by Baru
(Thanks to Nurds persistence I finished the first frame and inventory for both)

Feel free to leave a comment with your opinion of the armor as well as a fitting name.

For a clear photo go here:  http://i.imgur.com/j7dogyT.png
Should I sheet this?
-Mat

Re: Unnamed Armor | Need opinions and help naming it!

Boni
Blue baruta brings back memories. :') I love it but I hope the shoes are separate.. I hate wearing shoes on servers sometimes. & idk if this is really a fitting name but it's a name I kinda thought of one day. "Azealian - male. Azealia - female."
Some like beautiful, perfect, and pretty. I see the good in the bad and the ugly. I need the volume one louder than ten. If the windows ain’t shaking, making my heart race. If I can’t feel it in my chest, I’m in the wrong damn place. Got a demon in my soul, and a voice in my head. Saying go, go, go I can sleep when I’m dead. I ride the lightning, roll with the thunder. I fell in love with the darkest parts, standing on the side of the wild at heart. I plucked a feather off a crow, so I could fly. Since I was 13 years old, I’ve had my horns to the sky.

Re: Unnamed Armor | Need opinions and help naming it!

Nerah
Thank you for leaving your feedback!
-Yes, the boots are separate. ^-^
As for the names I think that sounds pretty good so far.
-N
-Mat

Re: Unnamed Armor | Need opinions and help naming it!

Ninsun-Jenica
Definitely sheet it!! I LOVE it.

Re: Unnamed Armor | Need opinions and help naming it!

Graul
Arctic Star Trek Uniform v.12!

But why the womens has no pants?
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Unnamed Armor | Need opinions and help naming it!

Nerah
XD
Anyhow the reason it doesn't have pants is because this was inspired by Baru so I kept it as a skirt. I did rather consider to do pants though.
-Mat

Re: Unnamed Armor | Need opinions and help naming it!

Graul
But its not actually a skirt, its just part of the shirt! :O

PS. I hate Baru :{
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Unnamed Armor | Need opinions and help naming it!

Nerah
Sorry that you feel that way; though the deed is already done. I won't be revisiting this so it will stay how it is now.
-Mat