Update on Ash Hat

Vampiremike
So for those of you who aren't aware, the Ash Hat that I wear is currently glitched, I'm hoping myself, Cirras & Bone can conjure up a fix for it, for atm it appears underneath hairstyles rather than on top of them, anyway, if all goes according to plan and if we all fix it then I'll give Kyle a temporary prototype Ash Hat, so they'd be 2 Ash Hats, 1 normal and 1 as a prototype (I'm calling it that coz it sounds cooler :P ), the reason for this prototype hat is because I've had some recoloured requests, so I was thinking if I were to colour the logo of Ash's Hat in pure black then the player could hopefully (if it works) use his/her hair as the colour for the logo.