Walking Glitch

Infinite
When clicking a spot, more times than you have cast the spell, seems to make (my) character walk in one direction without me holding down any keys, for instance casting something on a penguin because they're fast. I end up being stuck on a wall and every time an opposite key is pressed i then proceed to walk back the way that has been glitched. The only way to stop it is to close and re-open the client, not sure if it happens for everyone, but it's so annoying xD.

Re: Walking Glitch

tide
there rly isn't a way 2 fix that because bu gives u the option of useing the arrow keys or the mouse to move
its not rly a glitch its just annoying i do it all the time lol