Whats up with account creation?

technomancer21
So our tale begins tonight with me trying to join a friend on bones underground. Seemed simple enough. Launch game > Make account > Login > Be awesome.

It seems however that luck was not on my side as every time i try to create an account, it tells me to give it a few minutes and shows me a progress bar, and when that progress bar fills, it just disappears and does nothing.

Is account creation disabled or something?

Re: Whats up with account creation?

Stephanie
After the bar goes away try logging in to the account.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: Whats up with account creation?

technomancer21
I did exactly that. it keeps telling me the account name and password don't exist on the server.

Re: Whats up with account creation?

scotty910
Having this exact same problem, someone help, haha.

Re: Whats up with account creation?

Cirras
Hi guys, I'm investigating this strange issue right now.

I've replicated the problem and will fix it as soon as possible. I greatly appreciate your report!
The cake is a lie.

Re: Whats up with account creation?

scotty910
Thank you very much!

Re: Whats up with account creation?

technomancer21
Much thank good sir!

Re: Whats up with account creation?

scotty910
Is there any way an admin could make an account I could use cause I'm dying to play, haha.

Re: Whats up with account creation?

Cirras
The bug has been fixed. I greatly appreciate your report.
Shoot me a PM in-game later on!
The cake is a lie.