Whats with V.25?

Standard
So basically what's new? Everything i see is for the high reborn players and nothing new for people low reborns...

I thought it would atleast have something for everyone to make the game more intresting and to keep people playing but i guess not.
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not the store, not the team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less.... I'm free"

Re: Whats with V.25?

munchies
i agree

Re: Whats with V.25?

Aryan
I don't think the lack of updates for new players is going to cause people to leave, I think Cubanlinks shenanigans will suffice.