When boredom takes over.(UPDATE* NEW ARMOR FOR THE FEMALES and mamus dark knight))

When boredom takes over.(UPDATE* NEW ARMOR FOR THE FEMALES and mamus dark knight))

cursedangel
This post was updated on .
This will be my pixel thread. I hope you like my work if not please leave a comment letting me know anything you could suggest for me, constructive crit.

P.S You could also PM me in the game for my IGN is: Cursedangel

Thanks,cursedangel.

Update* This one was tough and pure boredom

at mamus request: Dark Knight

Re: When boredom takes over

spudd
Nice work

Re: When boredom takes over

blueluna
you did a good job :) look forward to more

Re: When boredom takes over

spudd
Looks great

Re: When boredom takes over.(MORE UPDATES* REMAKE OF BLADE 1/3 AND A NEW ARMOR)

Ronny
Good job!!

Re: When boredom takes over.(UPDATE* Uktie armor)

Maggieanne
Very nice! :)

Re: When boredom takes over.(UPDATE* Uktie armor)

Bryann
Nice! Keep Up the good work

Re: When boredom takes over.(UPDATE* NEW ARMOR FOR THE FEMALES)

Mamu
Awesome man love them all....keep it up bro.....like always to all pixel artist my request is please make a Batman Dark Knight armor LOL
Poop

Re: When boredom takes over.(UPDATE* NEW ARMOR FOR THE FEMALES)

cursedangel
Thanks mamu  forsure ill get on the dark knight ASAP

Re: When boredom takes over.(UPDATE* NEW ARMOR FOR THE FEMALES)

Cirras
Love that female armor. You should sheet it.
The cake is a lie.

Re: When boredom takes over.(UPDATE* NEW ARMOR FOR THE FEMALES)

cursedangel
Thanks cirras :) ill get on that asap and what do you think about the batman? i just hate how on paint it looks so good but once i post the thing on the forums its dulls out and looks like i only have 2 colors on there all the things iv put up look way better to me on paint.

Re: When boredom takes over.(UPDATE* NEW ARMOR FOR THE FEMALES)

Mamu
Love the Batman man
Poop

Re: When boredom takes over.(UPDATE* NEW ARMOR FOR THE FEMALES and mamus dark knight))

spudd
Braveheart armor please, will go with the sword i made ;D

Re: When boredom takes over.(UPDATE* NEW ARMOR FOR THE FEMALES and mamus dark knight))

Cirras
Dark knight looks badass. Keep up the nice work!
The cake is a lie.