Wishing Wells/Wishing Coins

Maveaxe
A few days ago some were talking about how the Wishing Well was severely outdated. After going to Blood Leader and getting some dozen wishing coins and seeing just how outdated it was, it got me thinking.

I asked Amy if she knew if there was a list of items possible at the time - she did not know of one. We had a further conversation that it has been addressed several times but most talks just seem to scrap it.

I thought of, in my opinion, a better idea:
Expand on the Wishing Well system!

In classic EO, each town had its own recall area. If you were a member of that town, that would be your re-spawn location. Why not make Wishing Wells town exclusives to give an even further distinct feel for the town?

For instance:

Ghost Town - A creepy/gothic well, perhaps instead of water, blood is flowing from it.

Oak Town
 - A wooden well or something embodying the nature of this town.

Etc.

For each new Well there could be a Craft NPC - A Well Guardian.
You can take existing x3 wishing coins and turn them into a unique coin.
Potentially it could be a quest where you have to kill the top boss in the area x10 times then give x3 wishing coins (repeatable).

Ghost Well Token/Oak Well Token/Island Well Token/Hell Well Token/etc.

Each of these wells could offer lower items, such as potions, etc. but also a craft item from the region.

Isle of Thantos' Well Could Provide:
Jelly x1
Blue Star x1
Divine M x1
Divine F x1
Potions/Bones/Other lower ranked items.
Etc.

Oak Town's Well could provide:
Leaves x1
Black Wool x1
White Wool x1
Twigs x1
Potions/Bones/Other lower ranked items.
Etc.

Of course the items should have a low chance rate - so its not just easy to get 100 leaves or something from a well alone.

Overall, I feel that this idea would add a nice touch to each town, make it easier to know what types of items you are going to get from the well, and also add a touch of new life to the Wishing Well system in place.

Just a proposal/idea that may not have been previously discussed.
Thanks for reading!