Yes, I am Alive

Rettan
Hey guys Wuddup!

Its been ages since I last got to log on but recent events have been such a mess I have not been able to log on once again.

I just hope you guys are doing awesome, I am currently looking for solutions to log back on and come back full throttle. The Prob is, after all the conection crisis in my country due to a Volcanic eruption when it stabilized some time after my computer got fried xD And I ended up buying a Mac.

Yep, thats the problem of everything, I now have a Mac.
I am looking for solutions to run it on a Mac using software like Wine and Wine Bottler but this crap aint working at all xD! So if anyone has any solutions I will be more than happy to take it so I can log back on.

Hope to see you guys soon,

Have fun, Play fair, Peace and Love

-Rettan

Re: Yes, I am Alive

BlinkBlank
Have you tried Virtual PC? I beleive it's a free DL

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/6078/virtual-pc

Re: Yes, I am Alive

Cirras
I want you back, baby. :c
The cake is a lie.
Mal

Re: Yes, I am Alive

Mal
Hola Rett! Good to hear from you again. I think only Cirras and me left in AIR!  We miss you. Come back soon!
You get old too soon and you get smart too late - Mike Tyson.

Re: Yes, I am Alive

Mr.Bone
Administrator
Let me know when you return kimosabi.

Re: Yes, I am Alive

Baby
Welcome back Rettan =)

Re: Yes, I am Alive

marrianna
Miss you Rettan!!! <3 <3 <3
If your problems can be solved by throwing a bag of money at them, they aren't problems.  They are opportunities.

Re: Yes, I am Alive

Sensation (mizore)
Miss you Retty <3

Re: Yes, I am Alive

Samularis
A friend mentioned newer macs being able to load windows also look into that. Think its called dual-booting or something

http://www.ehow.com/how_4919543_dual-boot-mac.html

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/software/3368970/how-dual-boot-mac-with-windows-7-os-x/

Re: Yes, I am Alive

Nurd
I'm probably very late...

But if you get a windows emulator for the Mac, you can run BU on that.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Yes, I am Alive

Stephanie
Cant wait to see you back. We miss you Retty.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us