Yet another Guild House!

Nurd
This post was updated on .
Hai.

I know I'm a quest writer but hey, I like mapping too, and people are getting sick of the old GH, right? So, I made a new one. Lemme know what you think!

That pipe to the very right of the picture is just an effect of the photo, on the map itself it won't be visible.

There's 4 rooms;
                           2 Bathrooms
                           1 Arena
                           1 PK Area

Also, for the water lovers:

I'm only here for the food.

Re: Yet another Guild House!

Cirras
Administrator
I think that the way the doors are positioned makes a hell of a lot more sense, and the overall look is nice. There's a bit more dead space than seems to be the GH's style though, and I am pretty fond of the water in the current one.

Either way, nice job!
The cake is a lie.

Re: Yet another Guild House!

Nurd
I figured people might still like the water.. so here.

I'm only here for the food.

Re: Yet another Guild House!

Soren
The water one looks x100000 better than the current. Everything makes more sense. I vote for water guild house.

Re: Yet another Guild House!

Stephanie
Love the water one.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: Yet another Guild House!

insomniac
Looks good! Although thats alot of toilet stalls.The water effect is nice and maybe try replacing some of the toilet stalls.

Re: Yet another Guild House!

Nurd
They're not all toilet stalls, as much as it looks like them. :P

In the post above I said that 2 of the doors are bathrooms and the other two are Arena and PK.
I'm only here for the food.