Zezima's Admin/Pixeler application

zezima
hi im zezima and im age 16 im a artist irl and im currently a sophmore in highschool and i take art classes and im a pretty good pixeler my brother taught me how to pixel and so ive tried to make my very first eo pixel armor or wep for your game and it would bring me great honor to be part of the staff for BU... heres some art ive been working on for future BU armor and weps and hats and boots...

Re: Zezima's Admin/Pixeler application

Mr.Bone
Administrator
Thought you were going to show?

Re: Zezima's Admin/Pixeler application

zezima
i did lol its those little green things just right click them and press save as  then view them and zoom in on them and youll see my newest pixel lol green dragon skin boots

Re: Zezima's Admin/Pixeler application

zezima
here they are in a bigger picture

Re: Zezima's Admin/Pixeler application

Cirras
I'd like to see more art from you. Regarding the boots, I'd bring the spikes part up a couple pixels so there's a little more green below that silver part. I'd also create more distinct outlines. You seem to have good ideas so far, keep at it!
The cake is a lie.