Zombielove's Admin Application

zombielove
Hello, I'm Zombielove. I'm applying for player helper and mapper. I think I should be an admin because I love to help players, I'll help them with my fullest extent in any possible way and I map creatively. I'll treat the players equally and with earned respect.
eat that asian

Re: Zombielove's Admin Application

Violette
Well, if you're going to apply for a mapper spot, you'll need to show artwork and maps you've created. :P
mgc

Re: Zombielove's Admin Application

zombielove
I'm not going to be able to apply for mapper my eo mapper is messing up  but im still up for player helper i think thats admin lvl 1 or 2
eat that asian