aDMIN APPLICATION - ALLIGATOR

alligator
hi,

where do i begin this? im new to this game  ? no!!! bu is in my heart!!!! and for that reason i volunteer myself YES I VOLUNTEER myself to be in the position of power

im from nz

i prefer not to say admiin, rather position of power because thats whats it is!!!!!!

i understand my behaviour has been topnotch lately but i promise, if i become an admin ill not have a continous topnotch behaviour. heck, i promise to ban people if they call me a sheep

to prove this, once i become an admiin ill DROP 20 MIL BONES!!!!!!! NOT GOLD BUT BONES!!! I MEAN IT!!!

Re: aDMIN APPLICATION - ALLIGATOR

alligator
my name is alligator from ingame

Re: aDMIN APPLICATION - ALLIGATOR

Graul
So your first action as an admin would be to seriously violate one of the core admin rules? Cool! Nope, pass.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn