idea for new event

doom
i was thinking about how every sunday the anmail event get a little boreing so i thought maybe u guys could add a twist i was thinking maybe 8 small map each map would have a cheast or omthing in it or just hidden around wepons and items nothing to good just newb items to keep it fair but just a little more exciting sry about my grammer/typos

Re: idea for new event

Ninsun-Jenica
I like that idea.

Re: idea for new event

Graul
So...'hunger games'? I think that's been suggested before. Maybe eventually it will be attempted, but setting up 8 maps that are event (they only have like 2 event maps currently?) only seems like busywork they aren't willing to do.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn