mfx guy here

Graul
Real Name: Graul

In Game Name: Graul

Age: Graul

Postion Applying For: I make midis, so... let's go with making midis.

Time Zone: MST

How long have you been apart of Bones-Underground?: Long enough to forget how long.

A bit about yourself: I like spiders, my character is a fish, and I make some music.

Why should you be hired over someone else?: Well no one else is doing it, and people seemed confused about how to even do it... but I know the secrets!

Anthing else to add?: Well this template Unibear suggested to use is kinda meh.

But joking non-joking aside, I have already made some music for BU and I kinda like doing it, even if it frustrates my mind sometimes. So I'll try to do this more proper...

Hello, my name is Aaron, you may call me Graul. I have been on MFX teams of 3 other projects before (non-eo related) but none of those really went anywhere (programmers ragequitting, art teams falling apart, etc). I have been making midis off and on since sometime in 2006, but I do not have any sort of musical training or background. Everything I have made or attempted to make was going by ear and I make it all note by note.

BUT just making midis is a small aspect of BU and most people play with music disabled anyways, so I could also be a Mod of some sort if that is acceptable. I've never Modded on any other servers before, but I've not even played other servers, ONLY BU basically!

I'm not sure what else to say, sorry if this application is 'not enough' and thank you for spending/wasting your time reading it.

PS. LOTTO IS LOFE!
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: mfx guy here

Stephanie
I haven't got hear any of your work as of yet that I know of anyway, lol. But from what i have heard for others that have there really good. I have never know of you to be a problem make and that is always a plus. I think you would be great addition to our team, I support you.... even if you do like spiders. #deathtospiders #BestForBusiness
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: mfx guy here

blueluna
I have heard alot of your creations and I think they are great. Good luck Aaron :)