these is for Bone and Cirras

Emilio1
Hello, i'm Emilio in Bones underground, my real name is Abel Rodriguez, i am 13 (Thirteen years old), i live in esperanza, i'm from Dominican Republic i play bu every day but the time that i play is 9 a.m  to 3 p.m and the night too.

i'm here because i'm interested to be a admin, I can't pixel nor can I map or code. I would just like to be a stand in mod where needed. I can be on as much as I am needed, I stay home. I am stricdayt but not too strict because there are things that can just be ignored. But when duty calls and someone needs to be watched or moderated that's where I can come in. I have sustained a good public reputation within the BU world and I will remain so.I would really love it if you could give me a recommendation. I have  been jailed and banned I help people on ,my spare time and when I am busy I will stop what I am doing to help someone. so if you give me the oportunity i will learn to do maps and pixels :) thanks.

thanks for read
and have a nice day

Re: these is for Bone and Cirras

scarecrow
No. If they make you a permanent admin i will slowly pull all my teeth out with a pair of pliers. I say this because i have many reasons why you shouldn't be an admin, for example: On Christmas day, you lied to Cirras in order to get a extra reborn scroll. This shows you are willing to lie to get what you want. Don't want another admin that lies :3 thanks <3

Real men hug naked while rolling on the floor -looks into the sky with a sparkle in my eye-

Re: these is for Bone and Cirras

Luru
Why every single new player in BU wants to apply for adminship? God, if you at least had some skills but just like u said, you don't so there is no reason for u to get promoted. BU doesn't need another mod, we need ppl that actually have something to offer instead of stay on all day just to mute/jail ppl.

Re: these is for Bone and Cirras

Cirras
Administrator
Jeesh guys, don't be so hostile. Plenty of people would love to be a mod, and that's okay!

We will hire mods as they are needed. There's no need to attack people.
The cake is a lie.

Re: these is for Bone and Cirras

Luru
Right, sorry Sirras. <3