v28 Spoiler [Top Secret!]

Cirras
As many of you know, the development team has been hard at work on the BU v28 release. While we don't have an exact release date yet, we're excited to share a small spoiler for what is sure to be an awesome version!

-Cirras

Here comes another spoiler, this time it's a little something for the ladies of BU!

-Apie

Psst. Keep your eyes peeled. We might just spoil some more as the next version draws closer!

What do you think? What would you most like to see in v28? Tell us below!
The cake is a lie.

Re: v28 Spoiler [Top Secret!]

kazan
looks awesome, looking forward to more spoilers. :) keep it up.

Re: v28 Spoiler [Top Secret!]

Nurd
That's awesome! I look even more forward to the release of v28 now!
I'm only here for the food.

Re: v28 Spoiler [Top Secret!]

blueluna
Looks great Cirras...so excited for V.28

Re: v28 Spoiler [Top Secret!]

Unibear
That looks so cool cant wait to see V28

Re: v28 Spoiler [Top Secret!]

Nurd
One thing I would personally like to see in v28 is an update of some of the commands, such as:

#admins
#commands
#rules

also, the messaging system needs to be fixed.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: v28 Spoiler [Top Secret!]

Ronny
Great work!!

Re: v28 Spoiler [Top Secret!]

blueluna
Can't wait to see the Heart Breaker in game!!!

Re: v28 Spoiler [Top Secret!]

stoner
love it!

Re: v28 Spoiler [Top Secret!]

Graul
Spoiler alert! v28 is out now, literally 100 DAYS after this teaser.... whoa
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn