Admin Application By jubus

Jubus
Hi guys i've had this account on your guy's server for about almost 2 years now, havnt registered on forums til now, cause i was told my Shrinks i could make an admin application, i've been playing EO since i was ouf 8-9 years old, i'm 20 now,

i'm a nice and easy going guy, hard working, team player, and also i know how to design maps for eo, Nothing to major, just the basic stuff, i've had experience with my own private server sometime ago, but it didnt have many players, only like 10 i think a day,  Anyways yeah i just thought i'd make an application to see if you guys needed another helping hand, i can make youtube videos daily, or weekly, to try and advertise the server as much as possible, also once my cheque comes in at the end of the month, i will am am most definitely thnking about donating to you guys, to help the server grow, with my help i bet we could do this, have atleast 100 people online at all times, lets bring EO BACK GUYS,

what i've also been thinking is, well the eo community is divided into different private servers now, what if they all just joined us, think of how much funner it would be, but ah well, yeah anyways im kinda goin alil over the top here, aha anyways get back at me guys, and let me know, i'd really like to be a part of this team, and i've never been an admin in any EO server before, except for my own which doesnt really count in my books ahah :P
Ajay

Re: Admin Application By jubus

Jubus
I'd just like to add, if noones seen me on lately it's cause my old laptop fried, and i recently got a new one, and forgot about eo for acouple months, found you guys again, and downloaded it up, somehow i managed to remember and get into my lvl 97 account Jubus, and if you guys can tell when he was registered it should be almost 2 years, or a year and a half
Ajay

Re: Admin Application By jubus

Graul
From your picture alone, you're not good admin material. Not sure why people think flipping the bird off makes them cool, but really it is anything but that.

The second issue with your application is you want to make us more like EO, but BU is slowly pushing itself away from EO. Why on earth would we want to make ourselves even more like EO???

Third, playing the 'oldbie' card will not actually benefit you at all since you've only been back for 2 hours? Which means you know nothing about the crafts, where locations are, where spells are, or even about the #item and #npc commands.

Lastly, if you can map and would like to try and get hired as a mapper then you should show what you can do. Saying you know how to is not saying much at all really...

"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Just forgot to add that' i do remember somewhat of the crafting chain, i forgot some of it cause well lets be honest, i suffer from a drug addiction, am now 5 months clean, so my memory isnt the best, but im sure i could rejogg it, also i take endless online very seriously, and if i was able to help new players i'd just enjoy my experience on EU aot more Thanks :)
Ajay

Yeah i'll change my picture soo, didnt think it was a big deal, that was all i had, ill find one off of google or something i guess, But yes i'll get a project up and running and get back to you with some feedback, and also yes only 2 hrs but EU has been the only private server i've ever played, so all im familiar with is EU so it wont be that hard, i'll just do alot of research and explore the game more, and get back to you on this, i've just never taken on something like this to the full extent, and i think now im potentially ready, maybe not at the moment but i have what it takes, i can feel it.
Ajay

Also, what i meant by an EO Feel, was like the amount of players i meant, Currently EU doesnt have alot of daily players, 20-30 at the max isnt it? my main goal if i become admin/mapper is to also advertise my work via/facebook/twitter/youtube anything i can get on to show my work and the server,  I am willing to pay for views, to get the server seen also, like i mentioned Graul, i do get a cheque at the end of the month,  and i plan on donating, i aint just saying this either, and also i can pay to advertise EU alot more, so we will have many new players, this is just my dream though.
Ajay

Re: Admin Application By jubus

Jubus
Just a idea of maybe a jail
Ajay

Re: Admin Application By jubus

Prise
Jubus wrote
also once my cheque comes in at the end of the month, i will am am most definitely thnking about donating to you guys, to help the server grow, with my help i bet we could do this, have atleast 100 people online at all times, lets bring EO BACK GUYS,
This is what bothers me the most about ur app. I really don't know why people always think they can buy themselves adminship. This is not how things work on BU.

Graul wrote
The second issue with your application is you want to make us more like EO, but BU is slowly pushing itself away from EO. Why on earth would we want to make ourselves even more like EO???

Third, playing the 'oldbie' card will not actually benefit you at all since you've only been back for 2 hours? Which means you know nothing about the crafts, where locations are, where spells are, or even about the #item and #npc commands.

Lastly, if you can map and would like to try and get hired as a mapper then you should show what you can do. Saying you know how to is not saying much at all really...
I agree with graul 100% here.