Admin Application

Ignored
Hello Everyone My Name Is Matthew Aka Ignored On Bones Im A 22 Year Old Mapper I Have Much Experience In Mapping Ive Actually Created A Game Called Era Online Which Is A Endless Private Server Here's a Picture Of One Of The Forest I Created Era Online Forest I Think It Should Pop Up but anyways if their are no more mapping spots i love to help people
Ignored For Admin
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: Admin Application

Ignored
Just Saying I Have Loads Of More Pictures Ive Created If You Want More Just Ask
  Thank You

Re: Admin Application

Graul
So uhh, you've been playing BU for 17 hours now (was less at the time of this posting), you know nothing about the craft chain, where anything is located, or any other form of knowledge that there is to know on BU... so you applied for admin?
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Admin Application

Ignored
i understand what you mean i have been playing bu for 17hours actually more that im saying this ive gotten use to the game if i dont become admin thats fine i just did this for fun and to show off some of my work im working on a map right now with bu gfx like i have already said its fine if i dont become admin ill still play the game thank you for your opinion Graul

Re: Admin Application

Graul
Ignored wrote
i understand what you mean i have been playing bu for 17hours actually more that im saying this ive gotten use to the game if i dont become admin thats fine i just did this for fun and to show off some of my work im working on a map right now with bu gfx like i have already said its fine if i dont become admin ill still play the game thank you for your opinion Graul
So you applied just for fun? Also I was stating facts not sharing opinions. If you're interested in being a mapper you should show a lot more of what you can do. But now that you've stated you posted this 'for fun' it will probably be harder to take anything further seriously.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn