Application for Administrator Status

UberTuber
Hello! I am William Sacchi, or, UberTuber! I would like to be an administrator.

My age: Twelve. (But don't get me wrong, I am very nice and responsible.)

Birthday: January twenty-eighth. (Almost thirteen!)

Experience: I just joined yesterday. (Yikes!)

I hope you'll find I'm good administrator material. I wish you a good day.

Re: Application for Administrator Status

Cirras
Administrator
You certainly seem nice enough, and with a good attitude.
However, you really need more experience playing the game before you can take on a job that would have you helping people who are in the same spot that you were in yesterday.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Application for Administrator Status

Graul
Twelve....... I died, literally! I'm dead.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Application for Administrator Status

UberTuber
Wow! I haven't been on in a while... Bu, I'm going to be thirteen on the twenty-eighth!