Applying admin/Seamist

Lee1969
Hello, my name is Rhonda and my character on BU is Seamist. A lot of you may know me already but if you do not that is okay. I would like to apply for the moderator positon that is currently open. I know where a lot of things are in BU like drops and crafts and im always willing to lend a hand to someone who needs help with a drop or any new player that needs a decent starter item. I like to think of myself as a very people friendly person and that im very nice. I am always willing to chat with anyone who needs to talk and try my best to cheer people up when they are feeling down.I have played BU for well over 2 years and have gotten to know quite a few people and gotten to know the game pretty well. I would also like to add that i have messed around with making quite a few maps and would not say my skills are professional but i like to think that they would be decent enough to be added into BU if given the chance. I am online on BU pretty much everyday and a lot of times at nighttime when theres no other admins online and i hope i can fill that void if i am chosen for this position. I have a little bit of experience being an admin on another server and would like the opportunity to become one on BU, thank you

Re: Applying admin/Seamist

Scouser
I don't think you should get it your husband is very immature and you'd always be on his side, you'd probably let him have your information to log on now and then and you're not a very good person for this job, no support

Re: Applying admin/Seamist

Agart
very helpful and experienced player with good knowledge of the game, supported

Re: Applying admin/Seamist

marrianna
I have to agree with Ryan on this one.  I think you would be influenced greatly by your BU partner.  I also think it will cause unwanted drama.  No support.
If your problems can be solved by throwing a bag of money at them, they aren't problems.  They are opportunities.

Re: Applying admin/Seamist

Sensation (mizore)
Unfortunately I do agree with Ryan which is very seldom. Jason has a great impact on you . Although you are a great person and a helpful player, Jason tends to be more pushy more so then most. I'm sorry to say I cannot support this.

Re: Applying admin/Seamist

Song
Sorry Rhonda,

I also disagree. While i think you're a lovely person and you are very helpful to new players, at the same time i think you could benefit from working on yourself before trying to help others on an admin level. I feel that your recent, turbulent relationship and constant, public arguments show players a side of you that they may feel inclined to abuse if you were in an admin position. If you give yourself some time to heal and re-establish yourself as an amiable player, the reputation that your relationship has earned you may fade. It saddens me to see how much you enjoy this game and have someone continuously ruin it for you, causing you constant suffering.

Maybe in the future after you can move past the person who has cost you so many friendships in this game we'll support you wanting to be an admin. At this time it is my feeling that admin-ship may be more trouble for you than it's worth, and I wouldn't want you to be let down with a false hope. Your self esteem and constructive healing are worth more than an admin position. Chin up!
true love conquers all.